As Inspection Technician in Tri-Star Industries Ltd. you will be responsible to ensure that all inspection and related documentation has been completed thoroughly prior to releasing vehicle for delivery.
· Inspect completed vehicles to ensure they meet with customer requirements.
· Report any necessary repairs for reworks.
· Complete final inspection documentation on all production vehicles which includes the following:
Visual inspection of components in the vehicle
Mechanical and electrical testing of components when required
Road test of vehicle
Weight verification of vehicle
Oxygen test on the vehicle
All loose components required to be shipped with the vehicle are provided
· Confirm that all documentation and flowcharts are complete for the vehicle and all items are signed off where applicable.
· Provide final documentation reports to engineering upon completion.
· Assist in helping with training of new employees within your department.
· Maintain and clean work area and shop equipment.
· Any other duties required by Management.
To help maintain the level of quality that Tri-Star requires, as well as the versatility to complete the custom vehicles that Tri-Star is famous for, the following is a list of requirements that Tri-Star requests in a potential employee:
· Grade twelve or equivalent, a trade diploma would be an asset.
· Can use all personal protective equipment when required by the task being completed and apply all proper safety procedures required by Tri-Star.
· Capable of using mechanical hand tools.
· Proficient in reading and understanding drawings and written directions such as specifications and instructions with minimal or no supervision.
· As Tri-Star is an ISO 9001 company, employees are expected to complete all documentation required in the construction of a vehicle components in a timely manner.
· Employees must show a willingness to learn and train for different areas of the ambulance build process as well as keep up with new innovations within the industry.
· Must be able to work alone with very little direction.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
· Experience in inspection, electrical and/or automotive industry would be considered an asset, but not a requirement.
We offer our employees family medical and dental coverage, life insurance, earned paid sick leave. Upon approval, we may offer additional training to help employees flourish in their position within the company.
Training will be provided to successful candidates. If you are interested in this position, please contact us with your resume detailing how you meet the requirements listed and any skills in regards to the duties as well.